What Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account or use our Sites and Apps.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information,
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
Who is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
Why and How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on moebar.ch we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
- To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer of moebar.ch (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Nude products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
We may use the information that you provide to us to personalise communications and advertisements regarding our products and services that may be of interest to you. For registered users, this may include data collected from your interactions with our Sites and our Apps that are associated with your account across devices.
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites and Apps.
- To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
- Other Purposes
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
moebar shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on moebar’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing moebar’s social sharing to control what information you make available through moebar’s social features.
Protection and Management of your Personal Data
- Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
- We guarantee the security of payment card payments by using a third-party company to process payments. Your payment card information is passed on to this third-party company using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol. Therefore, Your data does not pass through the Site’s computer system at any time nor will it be made available to the Site or its staff.
- If You decide to store Your payment card information on the Site so You do not have to re-enter details for a future payment, We only hold a key which, combined with other information, enables the payment of the transaction. All payment card data is held and processed by the third-party company.
- In case of anti-fraud checks, which are designed to secure customer transactions, We may ask You to provide, via email, one or more proofs of home address and/or a copy of valid identity document(s) before confirming Your order. The order will be finalised only on receipt of these documents by the Site and after sending the confirmation email. If these documents are not received or if they do not positively confirm the buyer’s identity and home address, We reserve the right to decline the order.
- The Site also reserves the right to refuse an order if there is an ongoing payment dispute or an unusually high level of orders placed.
- In order to prove the contractual relationship between the Parties, Our procedure is to archive orders on a reliable medium. You can access these archives on the Site in the “My account” area. Unless proved otherwise, Our computer records and those of Our service providers are kept secure in accordance with the law and will constitute the evidence of all transactions between the Parties. In any event, We recommend that You keep the order confirmation email.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
- Retention of your personal data: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required by law.
- Managing your personal data: You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing your content: You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Site or App, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
- Managing your notifications: If you have a moebar account, you can opt-out of receiving moebar’s marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the message or by contacting us at email@example.com